Saturday, September 29, 2012

Introductory Special

I have been working so hard this week to get my October unit complete.  I just uploaded it to my TPT store. 
 
I think the cover page is just adorable!!!  Click on it to head on over to my store.
 
I am offering an introductory special to all of you!  Buy this unit before Friday (Oct. 5th) at midnight and you can choose anything from my store that is equal or less value for ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!  Just send me an e-mail letting me know what you would like!  Please be sure to include your TPT user name.
 
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...Double-digit addition and subtraction
I Spy Place Value...Place Value
In the Pumpkin Patch...Measurement & Graphing

Sweeping up Math Facts...Addition Fluency
Witch Shape is Which? ...Shapes

Spider Facts or Opinion...Facts and Opinion
It's in the Bag...Short Vowel Sort

Spooky ABC...Alphabetical Order
Stop in for a Spell...Spelling
Upside Down... Compound Words
 
Ten stations for only $10...that's only $1 each!!!  PLUS, you get a freebie!!!
 
So, what are you waiting for?  Get all you need for the month of October and more!
 
Please spread the word...Pin about it and tell your friends!
 
Click here to purchase.
Thanks!
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Headed over to check it out now!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kiddin me??? I am going to go grab this right now!!! You are truly the best!

    Hope
    teachingwhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete